Full Tang Hand Forged Serbian Steel Chef's Knife
Our business is still shipping orders during this time.
"Voted 2020's Best Chef's Knife"
Hand forged from Serbian Steel using ancient techniques from the far east by experienced blacksmiths, this knife has been made for everlasting sharpness, wear resistance and toughness. Whether it's veggies, meat or even wood, it cuts effortlessly through everything. It has the perfect weight, feel, balance, sharpness and finish.
- HAND FORGED AND HARDENED - This unique knife is forged and ground by hand and heat-treated using traditional Master Smithing techniques. In addition, the physical density and rigidity of this knife are greatly enhanced by the repeated hammering performed by experienced blacksmiths.
- MULTIPURPOSE - Could be used to chop or hack anything at all. Right from veggies and meat to even wood!
- EVERLASTING SHARPNESS - This knife is sharpened manually by experienced artisans with decades of experience by using natural knife grinders mined from Balkan Mountain Ranges of Serbia. Compared with kitchen knives made with mechanical ways, the service life of this knife is much much longer!
- HIGH CARBON BLADE - Forged with High Carbon Steel for better wear resistance and toughness.
TOUGH, DURABLE AND BUILT FOR ANY SITUATION - The knife is handmade to withstand even the toughest of situations anytime, anywhere. Due to the quenching methodology used by the blacksmiths along with the unique forming technology with different heating methods, the equilibrium between the rigidity and tenacity of this knife is guaranteed to make them more tough and durable.
- Blade length: 6.8" (17cm)
- Blade width: 3.9" (10cm) (Widest Point)
- Blade thickness: 4mm (Thickest Point)
- Net weight: 0.66lbs (390g)
Buy with confidence:
When you buy through our online website your details are 100% encrypted and secure:
- 100% encrypted SSL secure checkout
- 24/7 support via our customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracking numbers sent with every order
SUPER sharp and unique! The lady loves it and so do I. It makes cooking more enjoyable